For centuries, the Aborigines of Australia have used emu oil for:
- moisturizing dry skin
- temporary relief of arthritis
- cooling sunburns, healing burns
- reducing facial wrinkles
- Arthritis, Joint & Muscle Aches – Massage emu oil into affected area 3-4 times a day and/or use a compress overnight. Compress: Pour emu oil over several layers of sterile gauze backed with light plastic. The compress is then bandaged over the painful area overnight. It may be reused for several days with the daily addition of a little extra oil.
- Eczema – Emu oil helps non active eczema by reducing the irritation and inflammation of the skin.
- Sunburn & Frostbite – Apply emu oil immediately and it will promote healing with less pain and scarring
- Sporting Strains – Emu oil can be used either as a general massage oil or as a liniment rub to help treat sporting strains.
- Headache – Apply emu oil not only to the direct area of pain but also to the muscles of the neck and shoulders.
- Hemorrhoids – Moisten a cotton swab and apply to the affected area.
- Insect Bites, Rashes, Scrapes, Chapped Lips, Swollen Glands, Sore Throat – Apply emu oil 3-4 times a day for best results.
- Hair, Dry Scalp, Nails, Bruises, Growing Pains – Emu Oil has excellent penetrating properties and is easily massaged into areas needing treatment.
For external use only.